Onenergy Institute
transformational education for all ages

Onenergy Institute is a non-profit organization registered in Canada. Our mission is to educate people about how to connect with the ultimate source of creation, the One Energy (Onenergy), to develop human potentials, and to bring about the evolution of human health, wealth, relationship and well-being.

Dig Deep To Find The Root of Disease


We may suffer from symptoms of bodily issues, sickness and illness, which causes pain and uncomfortable feelings, depression and stress. What we do about it, is always trying to find solutions to deal with those symptoms. Taking drugs and medicines to ease the pain and eliminate the symptoms, or go to surgeries to get rid of some body part that making trouble. After that we may feel healthier and look better, but the problem still comes back time after time.

Why? because we never dig deep to treat the “ROOT”. The root caused problem was buried very deeply under the ground, we cannot see it from the surface. So only treating the symptoms won’t solve the problem for good. Our human has three levels of existence. The symptoms what we can see and feel is only from physical level. Physical takes only 5% of our human existence, which is just a tip of an iceberg.

But what makes that 5%, was the other 95%, which we normally ignore. People absorb bad energy or are affected by bad messages when they were young and wide open. Gradually, it fixed into physical form and later turned into sickness. I will talk about that in another video. Now I just want to share some thought about it and hopefully it will deliver the message and make you think.

If you are diagnosed of some illness or are suffering from pain or discomfort, you need to dig deep and find the “ROOT” of diseases besides taking of the symptoms. Because if not, that problem will keep coming back sooner than you think.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on google
Share on tumblr
Share on pinterest
Share on linkedin
Share on stumbleupon
Share on email
Share on print
RATE:
5/5

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Upcoming Retreat


Location: various locations
Date: contact us
The retreat is:
To explore and experience what’s beyond body and mind; to taste the truth in you; to touch the ultimate level of healing on all dimensions.

Subscribe to newsletter to get detail and update.

Follow on Instagram

Since Onenergy Qigong retreat in Mexico, people hear about the Hun Yuan Ling Tong song we created and shared during retreat. You now can download it from bit.ly/HYLTsong
#qigong #zhinengqigong #mantras #bandcamp
...

There is an old Chinese saying: 药补不如食补,食补不如气补。Literally it means "No medicine is better than food; no food is better than Qi". Or you can understand it as "Food is the best medicine; Qi is the best food." Today is 立夏 LiXia solar terms according to Chinese lunisolar calendar. It is the beginning of summer.
To know what foods are the optimal for health in this seasonal transition time: bit.ly/qifoods
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#qi #qifood #chineselife #qigong #chinesemedicine
...

Learn this 5 minute #qigong workout, enroll a whole 7-day online course for FREE.

During this global pandemic, you must have spent way more hours in front of screen. As you are looking at this now...Your neck become stiff, your eyes become so dry and tired, and there are so many things going on in your head, wandering about the future. This simple practice can help all that.

Now it's a perfect time to Invest in yourself and to tune yourself for success when quarantine time is over.

You are about to enroll our 7-day online course to learn total 6 sections of this whole Qigong workout.
Anyone at 12 years or older at any fitness level can learn and do this, regardless of your physical or mental condition.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#5minuteworkout #5minuteflow #movementismedicine #morninggrind #youmatter #duringquarantine #whattodo
...