Qigong Retreat Mexico “Live A Whole You”
About Onenergy Qigong Retreat: LIVE A WHOLE YOU AT 100%
This was NOT any type of ordinary Qigong retreat you had been to. It was an EXTRA-ordinary one.
First of all, it was about you. Yes, you! Not about the teachers, not about how well we have practiced and experienced so far. It’s about how we work with you to experience and be aware of what’s beyond body and mind. You will get a lot of hands-on experience, as well as action packs that you can follow on a daily basis.
Secondly, it wildly expands your understanding of Qi, true YOU, and true heart. Inspired by several books including The Heart Philosophy as well as many other enlightened beings’ true experiences, we will guide you to experience a new realm of practice and meditation.
Thirdly, we know that many of you got to learn Qigong because of its healing effect. That’s true. However, have you noticed that healing on physical and energy levels cannot last? Unless you taste the ultimate nature of your existence, the healing is not complete, and the healing effect can be reversible.
Our first “Live A Whole You” Qigong retreat was in Vancouver, Canada, in Sep 2019.
The second “Live A Whole You” Qigong retreat was a 7-day retreat held in Mexico City in 2020.
Interview Before Mexico Qigong Retreat
Dakaimi Mexico Qigong founder Diego interviewed Onenergy Institute founder and teacher Master Dai and Delphine.
During the interview, Jing and Delphine shared their stories of when and how they started Qigong practice and teaching. How their life changed when an incident happened in 2017. And why they started this nonprofit organization.
Diego also brought eight questions to the interview. Here are the questions:
- 1. What is the true heart? What do you mean when you talk about the true heart?
- 2. What is the most important lesson Dr. Pang gives in the book “Philosophy of The Heart“?
- 3. Why do many of us reach some level of practice but still feel something is missing? Why we can’t live our whole self?
- 4. Is this retreat for everyone? Please share some of the experiences that your students had.
- 5. How can one experience this inner journey?
- 6. People are often stuck in their practice. They practice very hard but can’t get the desired result; why? Why didn’t Master Pang Ming Laoshi share this new teaching at the beginning?
- 7. Why should we learn Dragon Spine online course before attending the retreat?
- 8. Anything else you want to add to end the interview?
Background information about the “Live A Whole You” qigong retreat.
Qi Dragon Spine program was a pre-requisition before attending Qigong retreat Mexico. It’s great for qigong beginners.
Dragon Spine (also called Qi Dragon) Advance Program was a 6-week online Qigong training program that would prepare your mind and body for the retreat.
Above was the full interview before the Mexico qigong retreat started on November 5, 2019.
[2020-02 Update] Thank you all for joining our “Live A Whole You” Mexico City retreat. It was a mind-blowing experience for everyone involved. In the end, it became a big celebration of life! Check retreat participants feedback here.
[2020-04 Update] Due to the global Corona Virus pandemic, we have postponed this year’s Onenergy Qigong retreat in Canada, America, Mexico, and Europe. Please subscribe to our newsletter for further notice.
We look forward to your participation in our next Onenergy qigong retreat.