Blogs and Updates

Mind & Spirit

What I Got from Dr. Pang’s New Book “The Heart Philosophy”

I was very excited to know that Dr. Pang’s latest book “Chinese philosophy of the heart and its history” 《中华心学沿革简述》 (“The Heart Philosophy” in short) was about to publish when…

News

Upcoming Qigong Workshop

Usually when people get sick or feel ill, the first thing they’ll think is: “Oh, I need to go to the doctor, or I need to take some medicine to help me get better.” They never imagine that they themselves could be their own doctor

5 topics of super brain training
Career & Productivity

Super Brain Camp Grand Landing In BC Canada

Most of us only use 5% of our brain power, do you wonder why we haven’t or couldn’t develop the other 95%? What we are capable of if we develop another 5% – 10% of our brain power?

Guqin workshop Vancouver bc
News

Guqin Sound and Music Boost Qi Cultivation and Connection

Two days Qigong with Guqin workshop just ended with success. It was an unbelievable experience for everyone who participated in this unique workshop.

2018 healing

Re-Discover Dark Box of Emotions Inside

Anita was diagnosed with different tumors in twelve different parts of her body a while ago. Western medicine treatment like Chemotherapy brought her so much pain and sufferings…

2018 healing

Doctor Was Very Surprised About Her Level Of Healing

I was having an office visit with my Lyme doctor earlier this week. This is only a few weeks after the retreat in Vancouver. She said in terms of the Lyme, I am doing incredibly well.

News

Qi Cultivation With Guqin & Qigong Workshop

ZN Qigong three Zhuang series of practice (soring Soaring Crane, Body and Mind, and Five HunYuan Form), into Guqin music, and you will experience the beauty of Qigong in a relaxed and quiet state.

Mind & Spirit

How to Practice Mingjue

Now let’s continue the story about Buddhist master Nagarjuna and a thief who changed his destination: Then the thief said, “But whenever I have gone to any saints, they always say…

When you can experience the true heart, you return to #tao #dao where there is no limitation, only unlimited possibilities. #unlimitedpossibilities ...

Only when we live out of mind, can we experience the true heart, the true nature of our existence. #trueexistence #trueheart ...

Any kinds of suffering can happen in any given situation, only because we live in the mind, and seldom in real existence. #outofmind ...

Since Onenergy Qigong retreat in Mexico, people hear about the Hun Yuan Ling Tong song we created and shared during retreat. You now can download it from bit.ly/HYLTsong
#qigong #zhinengqigong #mantras #bandcamp
...

There is an old Chinese saying: 药补不如食补,食补不如气补。Literally it means "No medicine is better than food; no food is better than Qi". Or you can understand it as "Food is the best medicine; Qi is the best food." Today is 立夏 LiXia solar terms according to Chinese lunisolar calendar. It is the beginning of summer.
To know what foods are the optimal for health in this seasonal transition time: bit.ly/qifoods
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#qi #qifood #chineselife #qigong #chinesemedicine
...

Onenergy Institute

Transformational Education for All

Onenergy Institute Society (Non Profit) # S0068517
© onenergy.info | All rights reserved.