Usually when people get sick or feel ill, the first thing they’ll think is: “Oh, I need to go to the doctor, or I need to take some medicine to help me get better.” They never imagine that they themselves could be their own doctor and that they could find the cure from inside their own bodies. That is why we’ve chosen to hold this Qigong workshop: to help people to understand that there are other solutions to their problems. In truth, Qigong is a very effective one. Many people think of Qigong as a form of physical exercise...Read More
Are you ready to become Top 1% of your school, or your company? Most of us only use 5% of our brain power, do you wonder why we haven’t or couldn’t develop the other 95%? What we are capable of if we develop another 5% – 10% of our brain power? Introducing, The Super Brain Camp, where children and youth from age 6 to age 18 will get a chance to unlock their brain power in 6 days! You will be trained by coaches from “The Brain“. Everything you are about to learn from The Super Brain Camp will...Read More
Two days Qigong with Guqin workshop just ended with success. It was an unbelievable experience for everyone who participated in this unique workshop.Read More
Lady Ying is 82 years old and lives in Hong Kong. She is very happy, healthy and looks much younger than her actual age. Even young people would like to do the splits as easily as she can. But she was totally another person 18 years ago.Read More
To study and teach how to connect with the ultimate source: The One Energy (Onenergy), to develop human potentials, and to bring about evolution of human health, wealth, career and relationship.
Upcoming retreat 2019
Location: BC, Canada
Date: May, 2019 (10 days)
For people who seek alternative treatment and self healing for their physical or mental issues.